Ready to unleash your teeth’s inner whiteness? At King Centre Dental, we make your teeth feel like the kings- or queens- they are. With experts to make your teeth as white as snow, you’ll be given the highest quality of care every time. Armed with the best tools money can buy, we offer the best teeth whitening in Alexandria VA.
Ready to rock a Hollywood smile? Schedule an appointment here.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening
Aside from looking fantastic, teeth whitening offers various other benefits:
- Long-lasting results. At King Centre, we value longevity, quality, and durability. Our treatments will keep your teeth white for years to come.
- Healthier oral hygiene. Stains, debris, and bacteria can stain your teeth over time. Teeth whitening can remove and protect your teeth from future harm.
- Professional brownie points. Got an interview? Are you going after a promotion? How you look means a lot- especially in a corporate setting. Go the extra mile, and grab a whiter smile.
- Be picture-perfect. White teeth look good in photos, especially in wedding photos! With teeth whitening, you’ll grace each picture with a timeless smile.
- Boost in confidence. How you look affects how you think and act. Don’t give yourself any reason to doubt yourself! Greet yourself in the mirror each morning with a smile that makes you feel fantastic.
- Safe and effective. Teeth whitening is a safe, non-invasive treatment that whitens your teeth every time.
What Teeth Whitening Solutions do you Offer?
At King Centre Dental, we provide various options to best suit your needs. Our services include:
The KöR Whitening System
KöR whitening treatment uses bespoke trays and in-office treatments to brighten your teeth! We couple personalized trays with dual-activated and tri-barrel hydroxide peroxide formulations. KöR gel penetrates the tooth with oxygen, which dissolves and eliminates stains.
ZOOM! Teeth Whitening
Also known as Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed, ZOOM! Teeth whitening is a fast, effective treatment that offers instantaneous results. Our dentists use a blue light to activate hydrogen peroxide to speed up the whitening process. ZOOM! Teeth whitening can be completed during lunch and whiten your teeth by eight shades or more.
Is Teeth Whitening Safe?
Yes! Teeth whitening is a highly safe and effective treatment. At King Centre Dental, we like to solve issues- not make them worse! From time to time, a patient may experience tooth sensitivity for a few days after treatment. If so, don’t fret! It is common and quickly fades away.
How to Care for White Teeth?
Once you have white teeth, it’s time to keep them that way! Thankfully, it’s not complicated. With a few simple habits, you can maintain a pearly-white smile:
- Avoid stain-causing foods. Foods and beverages often cause stains in the first place. Beverages such as coffee, soft drinks, and red wine can discolor teeth over time.
- Use whitening toothpaste. Upkeep your smile’s sparkle with the proper toothpaste.
- Bi-annual checkups. At King Centre Dental, we’ll give your teeth a super-clean that’ll keep your teeth white and clean. Dr. Clark will also examine your teeth and identify potential threats down the road.
- Practice good oral hygiene. Brush twice a day to keep the dentist away! Your teeth will shine bright for years with a dedicated brushing and flossing schedule.
Teeth Whitening in Alexandria VA
Remember the saying, “there’s a light at the end of the tunnel”? Well, that light is actually a patient’s smile after our teeth whitening! So whether you’re looking to surprise a special someone or boost your confidence, teeth whitening is the way to a brighter future. Our dentist, Dr. Benson Clark, boasts decades of experience and has lectured dentists in 36 states and 12 countries. If you value quality and longevity, King Centre Dental is the place for you.